Sunday 25 March 2018

A Spring Peachy Makeup Look

Recently, I have been loving just playing around with makeup. I love that kind of phase because I feel like that is when my makeup looks the best. I do apologise if you like my makeup looks because I have posted a few recently, but I do have other ideas in the works right now so hopefully there will be something different going up soon, but for now, I thought I would just share with you this makeup look. This isn't going to be chatty just because I don't want my techniques and application tips to be too repetitive, so if you have read my previous makeup look (linked here), the application is very similar to that. Never the less, I hope you like this look, it is a little bit different for me with all of the pinks and purples but I actually love how it turned out.

Makeup Used:
Primark Primer Water
Freedom Pro Mattify Primer
LA Girl Pro Coverage Foundation in White
TheOrdinary Serum Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
RCMA No Colour Powder
Misslyn Beach Please Bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso 
TheBalm Mary Loo Manizer Highlighter
Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Soft Brown
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette
Lottie London Kohl Liner in Smoke
Collection Lash Surge Waterproof Mascara
Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipstick in Midi
BareMinerals Gloss in Groovy

What do you think of this makeup look?
Grace xx

12 comments:

  1. I think your eye makeup looks very nice. A!though I lean more over to the baking side of life, I've been attempting to my own eye makeup as well(as they say a girl of many talents😅). Anyway I really like this look and will hopefully give it a go.😄

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do, I would love to see what you come up with!xx

      Delete
  2. Very cute look, love it! It really suits you :)

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look suits you so much and looks so stunning!! great post as always!x

    amelia xx
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful look!x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spring peachy makeup look is very pretty. I love how the the lighter hues toward the inside and centre of the eyelid transition to the darker colours toward the outside of the eyelids. the pink and purple range eyeshadows are beautiful. The Colourpop matte liquid lipstick also looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your makeup look! I like how the lid shade is a nice peachy shade but then on the out corners it fades darker to make a more dramatic look.

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing that with my makeup look, thanks for your lovely comment!xx

      Delete