Sunday 4 February 2018

Missguided Clothing Wishlist - A Whole Mixture

You all really seemed to love my last wishlist blog post, which I will link at the end of this post, but I really wanted to do another but instead of makeup, I wanted to do a fashion wishlist. If you think my makeup wishlist is long, then I have no idea what you are going to think of my fashion one, but basically, it is so big that I have to separate it into brands. That leads us into today's post which is just going to be a Missguided wishlist post. Missguided is definitely one of my favourite shops as I love their style and products but also the quality and for such a small price, I think they are brilliant. Some of these pieces have been out for ages and some are in the new in page so it is a nice mix and hopefully, if you have a similar style to me, you might find something you like.
White Peached Shirt Dress
https://www.missguided.co.uk/white-peached-shirt-dress-10079936
 I am starting with a super basic piece but one I have had my eye on far ages and that is just a white shirt dress. So many people have been wearing pieces like this with belts and over the knee boots and I just love how they look. I also think that a piece like this is so versatile because if I was dressing up for an evening I would wear it with over the knee boots and a leather jacket with loads of jewellery but for a more casual look, I would pair it with some white trainers and a checkered shirt around the waist. I really feel as though I am missing something like this in my collection at the minute, and with spring around the corner, I think this would make the perfect addition.
Petite Red Polo Crop Top
https://www.missguided.co.uk/petite-red-polo-crop-top-10094329
I love a good polo shirt, I have one from Calvin Klein that I wear all of the time for those events that aren't dressy but also not casual. When I saw this one, I just loved the looks of the shape and also the colour. Red has been huge lately and I don't think it is going to stop, but I am not mad at it, I think it is so fun, especially a piece like this. I would wear this with just a pair of jeans and some trainers with an oversized jacket for everyday but I also think that if you are going for something more formal then this is a better alternative rather than just a t-shirt.
Black Vinyl Mini Skirt
https://www.missguided.co.uk/black-vinyl-skirt-10055167
I love a-line skirts, I find them the most flattering and the most comfortable but surprisingly I am lacking a black one in my collection and so I saw this one. This one really caught my eye because it isn't just black, it has the most amazing wet-look effect. I am just really missing a black mini skirt in my collection and I think this would just look perfect with an oversized white t-shirt and some sunglasses for summer.
Tall Tan Long Sleeve Cropped Sweatshirt
https://www.missguided.co.uk/tall-tan-long-sleeve-cropped-sweatshirt-10093346
Loungewear is honestly the way to my heart. Being comfortable has always been a huge priority of mine when it comes to clothes and so whenever I see something like this, I just need it. I love cropped jumpers because they are more flattering than an oversized jumper but they are still super warm. This is kind of an unnecessary piece because I have way to many cropped jumpers as it is, but I wanted to give it a little mention as the colour is gorgeous and also the fit of it seems lovely.
Black Chain Detail Cargo Trousers
https://www.missguided.co.uk/black-chain-detail-cargo-trouser-10095184
I do already own the camp cargo trousers from Missguided but I saw these and just thought that they looked amazing. As much as I love my camo ones, I can sometimes find them difficult to style and I also need to wake up feeling brave to be able to wear them. This pair of cargo trousers though, look so much more wearable because they are black but they still have that oversized vibes which is what I love so much about my other pair. I think that cargo trousers are a great alternative to jeans because they are so chill and effortless, I also find that they are more comfortable than jeans. I love the chain detail on these too as I think it just adds something a little extra. I also wear a lot of silver jewellery so I think the chain would really enhance my necklaces and bracelets too.
Yellow Crepe Shift Dress
https://www.missguided.co.uk/yellow-crepe-shift-dress
I am pretty sure that I would never be able to pull this off, but a girl can hope right? I just love the way this dress looks, it doesn't cling to anything and I think the v cut neckline just looks super feminine and cute. The colour is also to die for, I think this shade will be huge coming up to the festival season as it is just so fun but also wearable. I would pair this with a super oversized denim jacket, some pumps and oversized sunglasses for summer. I am super tempted to try this out and see if I can pull it off, but I guess we will see when it comes up to the warmer season.
Pink Oversized Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
https://www.missguided.co.uk/pink-oversized-long-sleeve-sweater-dress-10094261
I have been on the hunt for my perfect sweater dress for months now and it just never seems to work out as I am quite tall, especially in my upper body and so all sweater dress never fit over my bum which is such a shame. After the amount of sweater dresses I have had to send back, I don't know whether I will risk ordering this one, but it definitely looks promising. I also think that the colour is super lovely and super appropriate for spring. I love the fit of this and how the dress comes back in a bit tighter on the bottom as the jumper dress I own now doesn't do that and the fabric has started to roll up and I can't wear it without any bottoms anymore which is such a shame. If any of you have found your perfect sweater dress then let me know because I definitely want to find mine this year.
Pink Tropical Print Swimsuit
I definitely don't need anymore swimwear but when I saw this swimsuit, I thought that it would make a super cute bodysuit. The print and colours, I just think are so fun and with a pair of denim shorts on top, I think it would look amazing. I know a lot of people who wear swimsuits as bodysuits and they look amazing so I really want to give it a go for my holiday this year.
Blue Oversized Washed Denim Shirt
I have wanted a denim shirt for the longest time and with spring and summer right around the corner, I am desperate to get my hands on one. This one in particular I really loved because of the unique shade of blue. I love how it is super muted and also how it has not rips in it because I would rather do the distressing myself on a denim shirt. I would probably wear this mostly, tied around my waist so that I can layer it if I need to. I just think it is a huge staple I am missing in my collection, especially when my holiday comes around, I think I am going to need this.

Let me know if you still like these wishlist posts and maybe comment below which pieces you like the most or the ones you think I should buy, I would love to know your opinions!
Grace xx

Previous Wishlist Post - https://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/new-makeup-releases-whats-on-my-wishlist.html

2 comments:

  1. a-line skirts are my favourite. I love the look of the cropped jumper and I also loved the trousers thats in the photo with it. you picked some lovely things from their website!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete