Wednesday 1 November 2017

Cruelty Free Makeup Brands I Love Part Two

Last time I did a post like this, you all really seemed to love it and a lot of you wanted to see a part two so I thought that I would get that up as soon as possible. If you haven't seen my last post all about cruelty free makeup brand I love, I will leave a link to it at the end of this post. There isn't really much else to say but I do hope you can see from this post just the number of brands that don't test on animals.

Starting with a brand I have loved since the start of my makeup journey and that is MUA. This is a super affordable makeup brand that you can buy from Superdrug. There products are super affordable and from what I have tried, I have really enjoy most things. Obviously, not everything works for me but my favourites from MUA have to be their lip and eye products. You all know how much I love the Fire Vixen Eye Shadow Palette, it is so amazing and crazy affordable, I also really love their 6 shade eye shadow palettes that they brought out at the start of this year. As for lip products, I love their £1 lip liners, they are amazing for such a small price and I also love their liquid lipsticks. They are definitely not the best I have ever tried but they are a couple of pounds and I just don't think you can go wrong with them!
This is another drugstore brand except you can actually only get this brand from Boots and this is Seventeen. Once again, some of their products, I first tried out when I was first getting into makeup and I still love and use some of them now. I should honestly try more from this brand because everything I have tried, I have loved and they have became staple in my daily makeup routine. My favourite product from them has to be their Define and Conquer Contour Kit, it is so amazing and the best affordable duo compact. Saying that, their Stay Time concealer is another favourite as are their brushes. No one speaks about Seventeen brushes and that might be due to the very small selection they have, but the ones they do have are amazing and beautiful and the whole point of this post, cruelty free.
A high end brand that I love a lot has to be Too Faced. From their adorable packaging and the quality of their products, I can't say enough good things. I still have a lot to try from them but I definitely plan to very soon. As of what I have tried, I love a whole mix of their products, most of them being lip products though. I love love love their Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick, the Melted lipsticks and their Peach Oil Lip Gloss. As for other products, you all know how much I love their Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette and also their Sweetheart Blushes are so cute and they just look so beautiful on the skin. Their products are on the more pricey end but definitely worth the money if you are looking for something a little more luxury.

I really haven't tried enough from this brand, but what I have tried are some of my all time favourite makeup products. I am obviously talking about Kiko. This is a brand you can only get from their own stores or online, but definitely give it a look because some of their products are to die for. For me, their price range is sort of the in between of drugstore and highend, as I find that some things are a little more luxe but they also have a lot of products that are great value for money. My favourite product from Kiko has got to be their Provocative Pink blush, I talk about this in almost every makeup look I do, it is just so perfect. A close second favourite product though, has got to be their Wet and Dry Eye Shadows. These are so super beautiful, perfect for that all over the lid shade and the colour selection they have to offer is insane. I will also point out that I loved their lip oil but once I had ran out of mine, I couldn''t find them again so I a not sure whether you can get them anymore.
Another makeup brand you can pick up from Superdrug or TAM Beauty is Freedom. I don't see enough people talk about this brand because it is so good and they make some amazing products. I won't lie, there have been some products that I have just not agreed with, but others I have fallen in love with so I will say that this brand is all about trial and error. My favourite product from Freedom has to be their single pan refills, they are in such a beautiful formula, with great pigment and they are a dream to apply. I recommend them to everyone because they are so underrated! The Secret Rose Eye Shadow Palette, is a close second though, this palette is £4 and it is so amazing and such a steal for the price. I also really love their mattifying primer and their Fixing Spray. Definitely look into this brand though if you want something super affordable because they really deserve more hype.

The final brand I am going to talk about is LA Girl. You can get LA Girl online from Beauty Bay if you are from the UK but I am pretty sure it is more accessible in the States. Anyway, this is again, a super affordable brand and for me, they make great products all round. It's very rare to find a brand that you love everything from but from what I have tried from LA Girl, they are close. I love a right mix of what they do, but my favourites have to be their face products, cream and powders. You would have heard me mention them before but I love their Pro range, that being their Pro Coverage Foundation, their Pro Conceal Concealer, for cream contour and highlight, and I am currently getting a long well with their powder, but I still need to try it out some more. In terms of their powder products, I really love their Blush Palette and their Strobe Lite Powders. Both are in a super great formula while them both being super affordable. I am just also going to mention, that I love their Kohl Eye Liners, especially the brown one, I use it all the time!
Products I love from each brand (and any reviews I have done):
MUA
Fire Vixen Eye Shadow Palette - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/mua-15-shade-fire-vixen-eye-shadow.html
Matte Essentials Palette - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/mua-matte-eye-shadow-palette-review.html
Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Tranquility
Lip Liner in Caramel Nougat

Seventeen

Define and Conquer Contour Kit
Stay Time Concealer
Eyes Brush
Cheeks Brush

Too Faced

Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/day-18-early-christmas-present-first.html
Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/too-faced-sweet-peach-eye-shadow.html
Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Child Star - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-treat-or-two-to-myself.html
Peach Oil Lip Gloss in Papa Don't Peach - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-treat-or-two-to-myself.html
Melted Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake

Kiko

Wet and Dry Eye Shadows
Provocative Pink Blusher
Lip Oils

Freedom

Fixing Spray
Pro Mattify Primer
Secret Rose Eye Shadow Palette
Pro Lipstick in Juicy Lips
Pro Refills - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/freedom-pro-artist-hd-eye-shadow-and.html

LA Girl

Pro Coverage Foundation - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/just-bunch-of-first-impressions-ft.html
Pro Conceal Concealer
Glow Blush Palette
Strobe Lite Powder in 120 Watt - http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/5-products-5-first-impressions.html
Brown Kohl Eye Liner
Comment below some of your favourite cruelty free brands?
Grace xx

Links Mentioned:

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try the TOO faced palette!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love a lot of these brands, though I need to try more of Too Faced's lip products! x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using my matte liquid lip everyday at the moment, it is so beautiful!xx

      Delete
  3. MUR, KIKO and Essence/Catrice are some of my favourite cruelty free brands, but I definitely want to check out more from MUA x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!

    customized power banks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove MUA and the fire vixen palette looks amazing!! brilliant post Grace xx

    mee
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love MUA! i tend to use the same cruelty-free brands, but i’ve always wanted to try Freedom makeup!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are such a great value for money!xx

      Delete