Sunday 15 October 2017

Makeup For Glasses Wearers

Whether you wear glasses or not this makeup look would be great for you but I just really liked the way this eye makeup looked with these fake glasses that I picked up from Primark a while back. Makeup has no rules so do what you like, I just thought that this would make a fun little blog post so I hope you like it.
I am going to leave all of the exact products I used down below but I am just going to talk through the application and order I did things in. Starting with my eyes already primed and set with some translucent setting power and going straight in with my first crease colour. I started with a matte, pale nude shade just to begin the colours in the crease with a super fluffy eye brush, I then gradually added in a slightly darker warmer brown just to start adding more dimension but I tried not to go too warm as I knew I was going to be using more cooler shades later on. Speaking of which, I then went in with another matte shade, on a more tapered, dense brush, but this was a dark grey shade which did appear lighter on the eye but it was quite simple to build up. Anyway, I focused this on the lower crease and outer part of the lid but then to blend it all together, I went back in with those first two matte shades just to make sure everything looked seamless. I repeated this step a few times until I got the opaqueness I wanted. For the inner half of the lid, I went in with a light gold shade just with my finger too get the maximum amount of pigment. I did focus this on my inner eyelid more as I felt that it really opened up my eyes more. Usually these colours I wouldn't pair together but I actually liked the way this eye look turned out so maybe I will wear it again sometime. 


Products I used:
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe
Collection Clear Lash Mascara
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer
RCMA No Colour Powder
Morphe 35O
Seventeen Soft Kohl Eye Liner
Benefit They're Real
Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Oh Honey!
Jeffree Start Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in I'm Nude

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty look! Love the look of Morphe 350 x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible!! You suit these glasses so well and I love your makeup, such stunning eye shadow!
    Kate Xx
    https://www.luxekate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous look, you look great! I'm going to try and recreate this every time I'm wearing my glasses x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to send me a photo if you do, I would love too see what you come up with!xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely look! I myself wear glasses so I might just have to try out this look some time xx

    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually don't wear my glasses when I do eye makeup but this seems perfect if I ever want to! x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete