Sunday 24 September 2017

My Autumn Makeup Bag Must Haves!

I am so excited for autumn, I just can't help myself and so I wanted to share with you some makeup products that I am going to be wearing throughout this season. Obviously wear what you want no matte the season but I know that these products in particular are going to be staples in my daily makeup routine.
Not really sure on the order I am going to do this in but a base product I know I am going to be wearing a lot is the Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation. I have reviewed this so I will be sure to leave the link at the end of this post alongside other reviews I have done. Anyways, this foundation is super glowy and hydrating so that is why I know that I am going to be wearing it a lot. In the colder months, my skin tends to be more on the dry side and so I am going to want a foundation that just makes my skin look healthy and moisturized. The coverage is good as is how comfortable it is and so I think that it is going to be a staple
A blush that screams autumn to me is the Makeup Revolution Blush in Now!, it is a beautiful, light pinky plum shade with a little bit of shimmer in it. I find that I always wear this around the colder seasons as those plums and pinks start to show in peoples makeup so I add it to my own. The pigmentation of this blush is great and so I find myself using a very light hand but just dusted over the cheeks, it adds a beautiful pop of colour. I also think that I will be using this a lot as an eye shadow, maybe a little in the crease mixed with some browns could look super cool and autumnal.
I know I am not the only one whole is so super pale coming into autumn and winter, so because of this, I find it really hard to find a bronzer shade that is not too orange on me. The Barry M Light Contour Kit is my favourite for when I am feeling pale. The two darker shades are for contouring or bronzing but I just tend to mix the two and use it as a bronzer. They are super pigmented but they blend really nicely and so it looks super natural on the skin. I don't like the highlighting powder at all so I won't be using that but the contour colours are perfect for autumn.
A lipstick I want to mention is the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Amazing Grace. I would describe this as a dark raspberry pink and it is so beautiful. Matte lips are not my favourite, I tend to top every matte lip off with a gloss but I find this lipstick formula is super comfortable and not too matte looking. The colour screams autumn to me and it is the only shade that gets me out of my comfort zone. 
Another lip product worth mentioning is the Barry M Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint in Minimalist. Even though I bought this in spring, I am still yet to wear it because it is a dark nude I think it is much better suited for the colder seasons. Again with it being matte, I am likely to top it with a gloss but never the less, the colour is stunning and I am super excited to wear it and finally test it.
For eye shadow, I know I am going to be using the MUA Matte Essentials Eye Shadow Palette because even though it is an all year round palette, I like how it contains super basic and neutral colours. All of my palettes tend to contain the same oranges and browns, all on the very warm side and so I think this palette will just be a good way to ease me out of my warm neutral habit. The colours are super simple and so I think they will go with anything I pair it with but for mattes in the crease, I am going to be digging out of this a lot.
A pigment I had to mention is the Mac Pigment in Handsome Price. This is a beautiful dark brown shade with a super intense sheen. Paired with that matte MUA Palette, I think that this will make an amazing eye look, just super simple but dramatic. I love how metallic and intense this pigment is and even though they can be a pain to work with, I think the look they give is worth it. I don't think that I will be using this daily but for a dramatic eye look, this will be a must.
What is your autumn makeup essential?
Grace xx

Links mentioned:


12 comments:

  1. I like the look of the blush!It must look so cool as an eyeshadow-its such a good idea x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mac pigment and Charlotte Tilbury lipstick have really caught my eye! What a lovely selection of autumnal makeup picks x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use the chisel cheeks set when I am pale, it's so nice!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shade of it perfect for fair skin!xx

      Delete
  4. The Barry M contour kit is one of my favourites! Although I’m not a fan of the highlighter shades either, the bronzers are amazing! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Grace does look great for Autumn! I need to pick up more from MUA x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The CT Matte Lipstick is such a gorgeous colour, perfect for this season!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete