Sunday 27 August 2017

London Haul, Bershka, Pink and More - TRY ON

I went to London about two weeks ago as you are reading this and how can you go to London and not go shopping? Especially on Oxford Street, which is pretty much my second home, lets be real. Anyways, I did save a bit of money for this trip even though I find out around two days in advance, but I did have some money to go and treat myself with, so I did pick up a few bits, mostly clothes. That is what I am going to be sharing with you today, just the clothes I bought in London, I have also made this try on, which is the first one I have ever done so do let me know if you like this and I will do some more.
Starting with Holister, I picked up this beige knitted jumper. This is definitely a more autumn/ winter piece but living in England, it wont take too long for me to be able to wear this. I really loved this jumper because of its neckline, it is quite high but it's like a slash neckline so you can wear it off the shoulder or just super wide. I imagine styling this with a bralette underneath, peaking through slightly and a skirt or some jeans just for a cute winter outfit. This is a super well made jumper, the quality is lovely and I think it was around £19.
The other piece I picked up from Holister was very much an impulse buy but I am so obsessed with it. I have been wanting a denim jacket all summer but never found the perfect one and so I gave up but I went in Holister and my mum managed to convince me that I needed this jacket. It is quite a classic denim jacket, it is more of a light wash and it is long line with some distressed detailing. What I love most about this is the fit, it is just very oversized feeling but still has structure. This was around £40 which I think is fairly good for a jacket, and even though we are going into winter, I know I am still going to wear this a lot in future and because it is still a bit big on me, it should last me a few years. Again, Holister never disappoint with their quality, this jacket is actually a stretchy denim which is sooooo much better than stiff denim, it just hugs all the right places and it is super thick and amazing.
Being in London, I knew that I wanted to visit Bershka as I had heard a lot about the clothing brand but had never owned anything. Having a look around the shop, there was a lot I wanted but I wanted o test the company before I made a huge spree. I did pick up two pieces though, the first one being this plain white slogan t-shirt that just says INFLUENCER in black, in the middle. I love a good slogan tee and I thought that this one was just really nice and relevant as we are all influencers to each other and with it having a double meaning, you could class me as a beauty influencer, so a very fitting t-shirt. As you can see by the photo, I did tie this just to give it a more flattering fit but I think that it would also look great tucked into jeans or a denim skirt. You might be able to see a pattern but I really like my casual pieces and a slogan tee is just an essential. Also this was £4.99 which is such a bargain and it is really well made also. the t-shirt is nice and thick, well made and even though it is white, it is not see through so I could not be more pleased with this.
The second piece from Bershka is just a pair of denim shorts. Like I said, we are currently transitioning into winter and even though I have no sunny holidays booked, I just couldn't resist these and for the price. These were £9.99 which is madness to me for a pair of shorts so I had to snatch a pair. They did only have my size in these blue acid wash pair which I am not really mad at because I think that they are a super staple colour and will go with almost anything. I have no idea when I am going to wear these, but I am going on holiday next year and I am not planning on growing or gaining weight so hopefully they will last me until then. In terms of their quality, again very nice. They are definitely more of a tight fitting short but they are not too cheeky and they are really flattering as they just hug you, so I am super happy with Bershka and will definitely look into buying from them in the future.
Next up are two pieces from Pink which is part of Victoria Secret in case you didn't know. The first thing I got was this oversized, grey, cold-shoulder, long sleeve top. I have been wearing this loads at the moment as it is so comfortable and super easy to style. I find that things from PINK are expensive but they are an investment and I know that they will last my whole life, as long as I don't grow (can't promise that!). This did cost about £40, which I know is a lot but I have loads from Pink and I know that they are well made, beautiful, and will last a long time. I did get this in a medium and I am so glad I did because I was actually going to size up, but since the style is already quite oversized, I was good with a medium. What I love about this is how big the cutouts are on the shoulder. I think that it is very flattering on and I love cold shoulders so this is perfect. On the front, it is a plain, light grey burnout but on the left, there is a pocket with a little "P" on but then on the back, across the top it says "LOVE PINK" in white. I love the little touches that Pink do, and this is definitely a new favourite piece in my wardrobe and I think it is a great transitional piece, going into autumn. I did just think that I would mention, that by the picture above, I have tied the top because I have been wearing it a lot like this, as I find that it adds more shape to the top and goes great with my high-waisted bottoms.
Final thing from Pink was such a treat purchase as it was very pricey, but I adore it, so to me, it was money well spent. These are just a pair of high waisted yoga pants but they are in this beautiful black and white marble print. I also love how it features mesh paneling along the knees and coming up to the thighs. I have never seen leggings like this before and I just love how unique they are but they are still wearable. There are some leggings out there that are super bright in colour and super bold but these leggings are fun but still black so they will go with most things. I also really love the material of these leggings as they are not super thick like the other yoga pants I own, they are perfect for summer as they are lightweight but because they are full length, you can wear them in winter too. These did cost about £60 which I know is a lot, but the quality of these, I think, is worth it. All things I own from Pink are super well made and last so well, so I invested in these leggings because I know I am going to wear them loads, they are so unusual so not a lot of people are going to have them and they are going to last me a lifetime as long as my size doesn't change.
The final thing in this haul is from Topshop and it is a new pair of jeans. I always bounce between the Topshop Joni jeans and the Jamie jeans are one is more like a legging and the other is a proper jean but both are super flattering and high waisted on my figure so I love them both. Saying that, I realised in my collection that I had no Joni jeans in my wardrobe so I had to pick up a new pair. Topshop offer so many colours and styles with their jeans so it was a difficult decision, but I got this bright blue pair which are definitely on the darker side but still sort of bright and they have multiple rips a long the legs. Ripped jeans, I think, are always on trend and super easy to style and I did not have any in my collection, so I needed some. I love how these are random and not just the regular ones on the knees. I find that Joni jeans are really figure hugging and flattering so I love them a lot and I know that I am going be wearing these loads throughout every season. I will just also point out that these were £40 which might seem a lot but considering how much I wear them and I know how reliable they are, again, I find them to be an investment.

Do you want to see more try on hauls from me?
Grace xx

16 comments:

  1. I loved the style of this haul, and I loved how it was a try on haul!! Bershka is such a good shop, I managed to get some clothes from there when I was on holiday! always love your posts!
    mee xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luuurrrve the 'Influencer' top - perfect for bloggers!

    Alice x
    girlabroad.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! so fitting to what we all do!xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am pretty obsessed with it myself!xx

      Delete
  4. You got some really great things! I've not tried much from Bershka, but I do love what I have tried!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I got more of their stuff, they seem to have loads of nice pieces!xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh that jacket from hollister is just gorgeous! Also Bershka is so underrated I love it! x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the PINK leggings, they're so cute! I loved that this was a try on style, and you look BOMB ASS BABE! xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving those PINK leggings. ^ Nikita is with me on this one too! The mesh up the thigh seems perfect. I have been running in shorts lately because none of my leggings having mesh that my skin can sweat through!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so true, these are great though, I definitely recommend!xx

      Delete
  8. I loved this and the try on style was great! I'm obsessed with that Influencer top, I'm waiting for an ASOS order which had something from Bershka in so I'm even more excited now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you could get Bershka on Asos, thanks for the heads up!xx

      Delete