Sunday 11 June 2017

Mini Haul

I know that it seems like I have been doing a lot of hauls recently but I know you like them, so I will continue to share what I have bought with you. This haul is a little random and it includes a few beauty and clothing pieces.
For clothes I bought this super cute bralette from Holister. They had so many options but I chose the halter neck style in this peach, floral pattern. This is so comfy and I think it will look great on holiday with a sheer top over and a pair of shorts. It was £14, which I think is a great price because Urban Outfitters and PINK sell them for so much more and the quality is very nice.
I then got a super soft pair of shorts from Pull & Bear, they were £7.99 and they are honestly the softest thing ever. I am always wearing these shorts, as pjs or to lounge around in and when I am on holiday, I can use them as a cover up.
I got one accessory and it is actually from Claire's, which takes me back a little bit as it was the shop I adored most as a child but I went in there looking for some really affordable hoop earrings and came out with exactly what I wanted. These only cost £2.50 which I think is such a bargain as they are quite big and I know I will wear them a lot. Hoop earrings are definitely coming back into trend so I can't wait to wear these throughout the year.
From Boots, I picked up another Nyx Butter Gloss but this one in the shade Fortune Cookie. The formula of this gloss is one of my favourites, it is not sticky but very pigmented and glossy looking. This shade is a pale nude which I know I will be wearing a lot. I am constantly growing my collection of these lip gloss and I would highly recommend them.
From Superdrug, I then got a foundation from Collection, it is the Illuminating Touch Foundation and I got it in the lightest shade. I have heard mixed things about this foundation but I wanted to try it out because it is so affordable and it might actually be good. There will be a review of this either up now (linked here) or coming soon, so you can look forward to that.
Again from Collection, I got one of their new Collection Colour Correcting Concealers in Green which I have been dying to try. There will be a blog post on this coming very soon and I cannot wait to test it out some more. It is currently on offer, so if you want to try it, you are best getting it now.

Which review do you want to see first?
Grace xx

17 comments:

  1. The bralettes from hollister are so good, I actually bought a couple myself lately and they have so many pretty designs! I'll definitely be checking out the NYX butter glosses now and I can't wait for your post on the collection concealer x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up so many pretty things! I love the look of the bralette I love the design and the colours! Really need to get to hollister xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased the Barry M Green Colour Correcting concealer and I love it, but I'm interested to hear about the Collection one. the bralette looks really pretty x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a halter neck bralette for the longest time and never through to look in Hollister but now I'm going to have to look because that one is sooo cute, thank youuu xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, let me know if you get one!xx

      Delete
  6. I love the NYX Butter Glosses, I have so many of the shades now. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely growing my collection too!xx

      Delete
  7. NYX butter glosses are such an oldie but SUCH a goodie! Love them x
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to see one on the NYX butter gloss. I've heard so many good things about them, but still haven't gotten round to trying them :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to do that for you then!xx

      Delete
  9. Great little haul! I've only heard good things about the Collection foundation so was tempted to try it.. The hollister bralette is so cute defo perfect for summer

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete