Sunday 21 May 2017

Collective Beauty Haul

I have been doing a lot of shopping recently and I have already done a clothing haul (linked here) so now I thought that I would follow it up with a beauty haul. A lot of these products are quite simple and I guess you could say boring, but I wanted to keep it real and just share everything I bought.
I am just going to start off with some hair and skincare which you may not class as all being beauty but I am just going to, for the sake of this post.
Starting with Primark, which I love for just super simple pieces, I got a pack of clear elastic bands because I always use these when I braid my hair but as soon as I have used them once I throw them in the bin, so I was in need of a new pack and in Primark they are only £1.
I then got a pack of bobby pins because I am going on holiday soon and if I just throw some bobby pins in the bottom of my toiletries bag, I am just going to loose them, so I saw this and decided to pick it up as it was again, only £1. I particularly like this pack because it comes with a mini clear container so I can use it when I come back and refill it since I always loose my bobby pins.
Final thing from Primark is their two packs of makeup wipes for £1. I love these makeup wipes so much, not because I use them to remove makeup, but because I love them for cleaning off swatches or cleaning makeup products before I take blog photos. They are super cheap, last a fair amount of time and do the job great. This is a staple purchase from Primark for me so I would highly recommend you try some, especially if you are a blogger.
Next up, from Superdrug, I got two skincare repurchases, the first one being the St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub and if you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I love this brand of face scrub. I have only ever tried the more intense ones so I picked up a more gentle one just for a change and I really like it. These scrubs are amazing for making your skin super clean and soft as they are quite intense, even the gentle one, so if you have sensitive skin then this might not be the best one for you, but I would highly recommend it, especially since it is super affordable.
Final skincare product is another staple, the Garnier Micellar Water. I love this cleansing water, it is just super quick and easy to use when I am in a rush. This huge bottle lasts me a few months, so I don't repurchase it too often but I can't live without it.
Sticking with Superdrug, I picked up a mini of the Colab Dry Shampoo because I love this dry shampoo and wanted a mini to take on holiday with me. This dry shampoo is so practical, it is clear so you don't have to worry about having grey hairs and they all smell amazing but I got the New York one, mainly because it was my favourite colour out of the ones that were there. I am pretty sure that this is now discontinued but if you go into your local store you might find some on offer, since that is how I got this.
A body product I picked up because it was such a bargain was the Tanya Burr Body Illuminator. I bought this for under £5 which I think is amazing so I could not miss it. I have not used it too much yet but it smells amazing, a little like biscuits, and it looks really beautiful just one my hand but I will let you know my final thoughts after I have properly tried it.
For makeup, from Boots, I picked up a Mini Benefit Hoola, because I have never tried it and I think it is about time I give into the hype. I have not tried it properly yet, but I will do a whole post on it once I have. The colour seems really lovely though and since it was only a mini, I paid around £10, which I don't think is too bad because I am not likely to finish it.
I then bought the Soap and Glory Gloss Stick in Technicoral which is a beautiful orange. I bought this with the intention of summer since it is a super fun colour and the formula just seemed super light and lovely. I am still yet to wear it to its fullest potential but I will let you know once I have. Also, I have to mention the price, it was £3.50 which seems sort of mad but definitely worth picking up if you get a chance.

From Kiko, I pick up one of their Water Eye Shadows in 226 which is a beautiful, pale icy blue. I thought that this would make an amazing inner corner highlight while mixing in a little bit of colour with the blue undertone. The formula of this is so beautiful but I won't say too much since I want to do a whole separate post on this specific eye shadow. It was a little pricey for one eye shadow but I think that I am going to get a lot of wear out of it.

Final thing I picked up was from Beauty Bay and it is the Misslyn Smooth Lip Liner in Rosewood. It is pretty obvious that I bought this because of the name (yes I love PLL) but it is actually a really beautiful nude colour. These lip liners are super affordable and really nice to use. They are pigmented, creamy and have a few nice colours, I know I will definitely be getting some more.
Left to right
Misslyn Lip Liner in Rosewood
Soap and Glory Gloss Stick in Technicoral
Kiko Water Eye Shadows in 226
Benefit Hoola

What have you bought recently?
Grace xx

4 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about the Tanya burr illuminator and i must give it a go! Lovely post as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you got so many gorgeous bits! I must try the Colab dry shampoo, it sounds really good! Love the look of the lip liner too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete