Wednesday 22 March 2017

The Time Savers!

As organised as I am, there are still times I am late and running around like a headless chicken trying to multitask. I know a lot of you are like this as well so I wanted to share some products that same time and you can use when in a rush.

Kicking it off with a makeup product that is everyone's favourite speedy eye shadow product, but for all of the right reasons. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eye Shadow is a staple product for when you are on the go but need just a little something on the eyes. My favourite is the shade On and On Bronze as it is just a neutral brown that will go with any lip colour or blush. When I use this in a rush, I just simply pack on the product quite messily over my entire eyelid and then with the first crease brush I find, just blend and soften the edges. That is usually all I do when I am in a rush and it still looks good enough to go out in.

A nail polish formula great for when you are in a rush is the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polish. They dry in seconds and require two coats at the most, you could probably pull off one with a push, but I love these can be a life saver when I need some nail polish on but I don't have the time or patience to sit and wait for each coat to dry. I think that they also last a good amount of time without chipping but that does depend on how many coats you wear and whether you used a base or top coat. My favourite shade is Kiss Me Quick but they offer a colour for everyone.

Whether you are in a rush or not this product is a great cleanser, but I use it when I am in a rush just because it takes half the time of a normal cleanser. The Garnier Micellar Water is cleansing water which you just put on a cotton pad, rub all over your face and you are then done. On lazy days, I love this for something just super quick and easy. I am sure most people have tried this but if you haven't then it is definitely worth a go. It is also very multi purpose as I also use it to spot clean brushes and fix makeup mistakes.

A body lotion perfect for on the go is the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer, I have been trying this out the past few weeks and I am really liking it. On a regular basis, I tend to go for something a little thicker but for something super quick, this is great just to throw on. It comes in a can form and you just spray it on your skin and rub it in. When it is firstly sprayed it feels quite greasy and almost like an oil but give it a few seconds, rub it in and it is absorbed and moisturizes your skin nicely. I love the cocoa scent because it is light and not too overwhelming but I think they offer a few scents to choose from.

Finally a hair product which is a great time saver, but you have to do a little thinking for is the Percy & Reed Wonder Overnight Recovery, the reason I say you have to think to use this product is that it is an overnight conditioner that you apply the night before you wash your hair to save you conditioning it. This is a life saver when you know you have to go somewhere early in the morning but you also have to wash your hair in time, just apply this all over your hair the night before and then all you have to do is shampoo and dry. I love the way this makes my hair feels and looks so I would definitely recommend.

What are your favourite time saving products?
Grace xx

6 comments:

  1. The Garnier Micellar Water has quickly become one of my staples as I've become so busy with school work. It's just so quick and easy! Lovely post. x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a useful post, I am so often in a rush! The vaseline spray moisturiser looks good, I hate moisturising it just so boring, and I love the Garnier Micellar water it takes make up off so quickly!

    Molly | www.mollyeez.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate moisturizing too, but this is a great one since it is quicker!xx

      Delete
  3. The Garnier Micellar Water is definitely a staple for me in my routine! I love how it makes my skin feel and is super easy and quick!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete