Wednesday 22 February 2017

Natural Makeup Look!

It has been a while since I have done a natural day to day makeup look and so I thought now was the perfect time to do one. Keeping it quite simple on the base, something fresh the eyes very basic and something very simple to recreate on the eyes and finishing off with some glossy lips.

Starting with the face and keeping it very hydrated I used the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm which I have been loving lately as it gives my skin a beautiful glow which really shines through my foundation. For foundation, I am using the Rimmel Match Perfection which I love because it is medium coverage but it is so lightweight. If you are blessed with amazing skin then you obviously can skip foundation but this is just what I would do. A concealer I love for a natural look is the LA Girl Pro Concealer because it highlights my under eyes without it looking super heavy.
Then I will just set it with some loose powder as well as setting the rest of my face just to make sure everything lasts and doesn't melt off. Adding some life back into my skin with some bronzer but I am keeping it natural with a matte one. At the moment I have been liking the NYX Matte Bronzer because it blends like a dream and the colour really suits my skin. I am using the Too Faced Sweetheart Blush just all over my cheeks just to give my skin a beautiful flush of colour and a highlight too.
Once I have primed my eyes with some concealer and set it with some powder I will move onto some eye shadow. I am keeping this look insanely simple only using two eye shadows both from Makeup Geek. First shade is just going to go in the crease it is Makeup Geek Creme Brulee with is a beautiful, pale brown perfect to add definition in the crease. It is up to you on how deep you want your crease to be, whether you just want a light wash or you want to build up the colour a few times to add more depth is completely up to you. To open up the eyes I would recommend using a light champagne shade for the lid and inner corner. My favourite is Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma, it is very pigmented and brightens up the whole eye. That's it for eye shadow and just to finish it off, I am using Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara on the top and lower lashes. I love this mascara because it adds length, volume and makes them very black.
Finally for lips, I am just going to use a lip stain to enhance the colour, Benefit Benetint is my favourite because I love the colour and it lasts a long time. For that extra shine I am finishing it off with the NYX Lip Gloss in Beige. Don't be fooled by the name, because it is a beautiful pink shade, perfect for coming into spring.

What do you think of this makeup look?
Grace xx 


8 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how gorgeous this look would be like on! Another great post Grace the NYX bronzer sounds amazing.

    www.lilymyaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a pretty make-up look xx

    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the LA Girl Concealers - they're amazing for the price xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing a natural makeup look at the moment. I love LA Girl concealers. lovely post:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete