Wednesday 4 January 2017

Day to Day Makeup, Hair and Outfit

Makeup
I am not going to do a super chatty tutorial today because I wanted to keep this post a little more short and sweet. At the moment, I have really been trying to experiment more with makeup and do things a little more out of my comfort zone. I came up with this cool-toned, grey, daily smokey eye, paired with an ombre lip and a fresh but flawless face. I did try to include a few different products but I am super happy with this makeup look.

Products Used:
Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Powder Puff (Similar)

Hair
I am pretty basic when it comes to my hair, I don't like to put too much heat on it but I prefer it so much more when it is down. Saying that, I actually put it up in a high ponytail on this occasion. I recently got shorter layers put in my hair, so it is a lot more textured and short which I am really liking at the moment. Having my hair tied up is really starting to grow on me and I really liked it on this day.

Outfit
To be honest, I don't really feel like I have a style but today I went for something quite grunge and casual. I didn't really get a great outfit photo but from the first photo you can see I wore my over-sized shirt with a choker, which I love love love together. The part that you cannot see is that I wore it with black skinny jeans and black chelsea boots, but I will still leave the links. I then finished it off with the coat I got for Christmas, which a lot of people told me that they loved it, so I have left the link in case you want to look at it in more detail. I really loved this outfit, it was a little out of my comfort zone but I think each element really complemented each other.

Shoes - River Island (Similar)

Do you want to see more of these posts?
Grace xx

3 comments:

  1. it's so intriguing that you use post shave balm for primer, i've heard so many bloggers raving about it. i'll have to give it a try. i for one love these kinds of posts!
    jen | velvet spring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should really try it, it's amazing!xx

      Delete
  2. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with zaful orange lace dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete