Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 8: Christmas Wishlist 2016

I love these kinds of posts because I am super nosey and sometimes I also need ideas for what to ask for or what to get people. Saying that, a lot of people can be quite funny about posts like this so if you don't like wishlist posts then you can easily see another one of my christmassy blog posts.

Zoella Secret Scenta Spray Set
I just love minis so when I found out Zoeklla Beauty was coming out with minis I had to have it. Let's Spritz is the only mist I have had from Zoella Beauty and I love it so much and sadly ran out of it, so I think this set would be great as I can try out more of her scents.

Victoria Secret Bombshell Perfume
Another scent, but I have been crushing on this for so long and since a Victoria Secret has opened up a little closer to me I thought it would be a great thing to ask for. Everytime I go into the shop, I smell this perfume and I just fall in love with it even more everytime. The bottle is so luxurious but I just can't justify buying it myself.

Morphe Eye Brushes
I love makeup brushes just as much as I love makeup, but I feel as though I don't have a good range of eye blending brushes, and since Morphe is said to be a great and affordable brush brand I thought it would be a good thing to ask for. There are no specific ones I would like just as long as they are eye brushes.

Skinny Dip Watermelon Phone Case
If you know me, you know I have a thing for all things watermelon, I just love the look of them. When I went into Topshop, I saw this phone case and knew I just had to ask for it for Christmas. It is so beautiful and my current phone case I have had for years so I feel like a change.

Calvin Klein Black Bralette
I love love love Calvin Klein bralettes, they are so comfortable and are amazing quality. I have it in white, grey and pink but I would like to extend my collection a little further and have a black one. I feel like I would get a lot of wear out of a black one too.

Makeup Geek Eye Shadows
I have been wanting Makeup Geek eye shadows for so long and I just keep stopping myself froom buying them, so I think the best thing to do is to ask for them as gifts. I would love any neutral shade but the ones I have asked for to kick start my collection are early bird, bake sale, tuscan sun and chickadee. I do have a z palette so I have something to store them in but the only thing I am missing are some shadows.

Real Tecniques Duo Fibre Brush Set
I do have way too many face brushes for one girl but I just love duo fibre brushes, they are my absalute favourite so since these are limited edition I thought I might as well just ask for them. I am sure I will get a lot of use out of them, it's just finding somewhere to store them.

Beauty Bay Eye Shadow Set
This is a set filled with four Makeup Geek shadows for £18 which I think is an amazing value for money and it also comes with a makeup bag so I would love to recieve this for Christmas.

Books
This past year I have really been trying to read more often but I don't actually have any books to read. I am not the sort of person to read the same book twice, unless it is really good, so I would like some new books to grow my collection. I have asked for a few like How to kill a mocking bird, We were liars, Fangirl, All four of The Vampire Diaries Books, Ann Franks Diary, Wonder, Looking For Alaska, Perks of being a wallflower, Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual. I feel like that is a good mixture of books and I think they would last me through the whole year.

Morphe 350 Palette
Doesn't everyone want this? I will be so surprised if someone has bought me this because I know how hard it is to get. I am currently on the waiting list but they haven't restocked in ages. I am not really expecting this but since this is a wishlist I thought I might as well add it in. There are some other Morphe palettes that look really beautiful but I feel like this is the only one I would actually wear.

Calvin Klein Vest
I have been going the gym a lot more often but I have some really funky and bold pieces but not a lot of neutral ones, so I saw this vest and I loved it, especially since it is on sale. I love Calvin Klein as a brand so I trust their quality and I think I would get so much wear out of this.

Lush Lip Scrub
I have a Lush lip scrub but I have sadly almost ran out so I would like one of their Christmas ones since it is a little more exclusive. I really like the look of the sugar plum fairy one (I think that's what its called).

Vouchers
I tend to get a lot of vouchers for Christmas anyway but I think they are a great gift because then you can actually buy something you really want or save them until you find something that you really want to buy. A few brands that I would like as vouchers are Topshop, JD, H&M, Debenhams or Mac. 

Lush Comforter Shower Gel
Lush shower gels are some of my favourite in terms of formulation so I would love to expand my collection. I am in love with the comforter scent so I would specifically love that one.

Nike Leggings
Again another bit of another gym thing but I always need black leggings, either for dance or the gym and the Nike ones look like great quality. I don't really mind on the design, just as long as they are black and full length.

Urban Outfitters Marble Journal
I love notebooks but I think a journal would be nice so I can write about my day, my aims and my accomplishments. This one from Urban Outfitters is so beautiful and I love the marble design, I always walk past it in the shop but I just never buy it and since the new year follows Christmas, I thought it would be the right time to ask for it.

What are you asking for this Christmas?
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment