Sunday 11 December 2016

Day 11: Clothes Show 2016 Haul!

This time last week I was actually at the clothes show. If you are not from the UK you might not know what the clothes show is. It is basically a fashion show and lots of brands go and set up stalls to help promote their brand, some are more popular then others and there is a great range of fashion, beauty and food. This was actually my first time going the clothes show so as you can imagine, I bought a lot, so I thought I would share it with you.

I am not going to go through each and everything because this post would take forever to both read and write so I am just going to be brief but feel free to comment anything you want an in depth review on.

I was actually lucky enough to get premium tickets thanks to my mum, so that meant we both got a free goody bag which was super generous of them. Since my mum is not one for beauty bits and pieces, I actually get two of everything which is super cool. In the bag you get things like food and drink, to haircare to skincare to books, just a mix of everything. Great brands were included as well, like Barry M, Tony & Guy, Aquafresh, Compeed, Teapigs, 7th Heaven. In the bag they even gave you tampons and sanitary towels which I thought was a bit strange but I guess they've got your back.

Next up, we went past a stand called Melody-Claire and their brand is all about hair removal. The staff there, were so lovely and they actually did a demonstration on my arm about their hair removing tool, and it actually works. Since the starter kit was only £10 so my mum and I had no reason to say no. I am actually thinking of doing a review of this very soon on my blog so let me know if that is something you would like to see.

Glamour had a bargain goody bag going on, it was £9 and you get a free one year membership, and a goody bag filled with products. They had a range of brands like Revlon, OGX, Charles Worthington, Elemis, St Tropez and there was full sized products mixed with deluxe samples sizes and all for under £10. The queue for the bag was massive and I was very lucky to get my hands on it but it was totally worth the queuing.

From what I have heard, Barry M are a very loyal brand to the clothes show and every year they do a goody bag with great savings. This year they did a goody bag for £10 and the value of it was way above £10. You got 6 nail polishes, 4 lip products, face palette, nail art pen and a makeup bag. I really liked this because you got a range of different colours and formulas in the nail polishes and lip products, which usually I would not pick up myself but I actually think I will get a lot of use out of them. This bag gives you a great opportunity to try out products from the brand that you wouldn't have picked up otherwise.

This one was a bit of a random goody bag but it was only £9 which I could not resist. It came with a mixture of different brands like L'Oreal, Max Factor and OPI and most of them were actually full sizes as well which I think is great. It mainly included makeup like mascara, lip liners, eye liner but you did get a few nail bits too.

Next up is the Bomb Cosmetics. My secret Santa actually wanted bath bombs so I thought I would pick them up while they were on a bit of a discount. It was 5 bath bombs for £10 which I thought was a very reasonable price so I bought 5 and they also gave me a 10% off code I can use online as well. I got a few Christmassy bath bombs and a few of their normal ones but they all smell amazing!
Finally the only bit of clothing I bought. I actually wasn't too impressed with the clothes, if I found anything nice it would be really overpriced and everything affordable was really bad quality or not nice looking. Saying that I did find this nice cropped jumper for only £10 and they had a bunch of colours and designs but I liked the grey one which said "Normal people scare me" which I just thought was really cute. Sadly it only came in one size, but it fits, I just wish it was a little oversized, but I will still wear it and for £10 I couldn't really complain.

Have you ever been to the Clothes Show?
Grace xx


2 comments:

  1. The clothes show sounds amazing and you're so lucky to have picked up such good bargains!I would of loved to have gone x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I got the chance to go this year!xx

      Delete