Tuesday 15 November 2016

Shoes of the Season!

I don't know about you but I have been crushing on knee high boots since forever, and now I actually own some. Today I just thought I would share with you my current fashion obsession.

On Instagram and Pinterest I constantly see beautiful outfit ideas and they always include knee high boots, always! One day when my family decided to have a walk around Cheshire Oaks, I found out they opened a new Kurt Geiger so me being the shopaholic I am, I walked straight in and there was a huge sale.
As soon as I entered I saw some beautiful knee boots that I just instantly fell in love with, even my dad loved them. So after trying on a few sizes, my parents very kindly treated me to a pair of tan knee high boots. I am slightly obsessed with them and I think they are just so beautiful. They cost £100 but because of the sale they were £79 which I thought was not bad at all and I know I am going to get a lot of wear out of them.
In case you are interested here is the link to my exact pair, they are the Harrison boots in Tan, https://www.kurtgeiger.com/women/shoes/boots/knee-boot/harrison-tan-synthetic-miss-kg. The one thing I would say is that, if you were going to get these boots, get them in a size higher than your normal size so they fit nicely. 
I am slightly tempted to do a styling knee boots post so let me know whether you would like to see that.

How would you style knee high boots?
Grace xx

4 comments:

  1. £79 for a pair of knee high boots is so good! i'd love to own a pair of knee high boots, but i'm still trying to find the right ones. i'd like to see how you style knee high boots! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these boots they look great, I think a post on styling them would be great as although I love them I would have no clue how to wear them!

    Harriet- http://www.harrietday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want knee high boots but not sure whether I should get brown or blackšŸ¤”

    ReplyDelete