Friday 9 September 2016

What's In My Bag?

Hi everyone,
Today I am going to be doing a post I have never done, can you believe? I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and I have never done a what's in my bag, so that is what I am going to be doing with you today. Let's begin!

My Bag?
My bag is from Michael Kors, I bought it in America so you might not be able to get hold of it anymore but it is a beautiful black tote with gold hardware on it. I love this bag because it isn't too big, there are lots of compartments in it and you can carry it over your shoulder or arm.

Phone - Cannot go anywhere without it!
Purse - Goes without saying, money is needed for shopping, lunch and bus fairs. Mines from Michael Kors and I love it.
Loose Change - I am lazy and sometimes cannot be bothered to get my purse out, so I toss it stright in my bag (Oops).
Umbrella - I live in England, what can I say?
Sunglasses - Again unpredictable weather problems!
Plasters - Clumsy is my middle name so I always need plasters.
Bobby Pins/Bobbles - Everyday is a bad hair day in my books so I need my saviours.
Tissues - Bad weather usually equals unexpected colds.
Hand Cream - I get really dry hands, especially in winter.
Deodorant - Just for a refresh when on the go.
Handy Wipes - I cannot come out of superdrug without a rainbow on my hands, these get rid of it.
Current Lipstick - After eating I tend to touch up on my daily lipstick, this one is Too Faced Chocolate Milkshake.
Chewing Gum - To get rid of a bad taste and for fresh breath.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your bag essentials are in the comments. Thank you so much for your support, you have been killing it lately! Have a great day!
Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. We keep many of the same things in our bag! Loving your blog xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete