Saturday 2 July 2016

June Favorites!

Hi everyone,
I know everyone says this, but how can it already be July? June was quite the month for me, I had all of my exams that I somehow did well in and the school year is beginning to come to the end. Anyway I have made quite a few new discoveries this month so let's begin!

Makeup
Maybelline Master Contour Stick - I am not going to ramble on about this too much as there is a review of this already up on my blog (linked here). The contour side of this product has been part of my daily makeup routine recently and I love the natural effect it gives.
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil - Again, there is a review of this already up (linked here) so if you want more detail, you can go and check that out. I have been using this when I just want a super quick and natural looking brow. I am very impressed with this product, so I might have to repurchase the full size.
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss in Totally Hot - Recently glossy lips has just been my thing. Whenever I am wearing glossy lips, it's this gloss, it gives your lips such a wet look with a slight tint of colour. I have had lots of compliments when I wear this as well so it's definitely a keeper!

Skincare/ Body Care
Garnier Micellar Water - This month I have been super lazy with my skin to the point where going to the bathroom to rise my face is too much effort (bad I know!), but I mean it's okay because this product has been a lifesaver. I was never a big an of this product when it first came out, but I pulled it out of my draw the other day and gave it another go. It is super quick and refreshing to use in the morning.
Lush Mask of Magnaminty - This mask is my lifesaver, I discovered it this month and it's safe to say that I am obsessed. I use this 2 to 3 times a week (maybe even 4) and it does a great job at deep cleaning my skin. My skin always feels so soft after using this and it is now a crucial part of my skincare routine.
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - This product has been sitting in my draws for so long and so when it was time to choose a new body butter, I chose this. It is super thick and just melts onto my skin. I am quite lazy when it comes to moisturizing but this product keeps my skin super soft for days. The scent is very light and fresh that I really like because it is not too overpowering.
Victoria Secret Sheer Love Body Spray - This is definitely my summer scent, it's so girly and fresh. It isn't the most long lasting scent but I just love it way to much to even care. I only have the mini size so hopefully I can pick up the full size, as I don't want it to run out.

Music
All of these songs I have been loving recently...
Superstitious - MKTO
God Only Knows - MKTO
Tears - Clean Bandit ft. Louisa Johnson
Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Toothbrush - DNCE
Young Girls - Bruno Mars
I Found A Girl - The Vamps
Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez

Films/TV/Books
Teen Wolf - OMG do not even get me started, this TV series is everything! I am so sad that only two seasons of it are on Netflix, I am addicted. The concept of the show is so interesting and all the actors are amazing. Also Dylan O'Brien is in it, so I mean, how can it get any better?
Love Island - If you have not heard of this, have you been living under a rock? I do love good reality tv, and this is just great. My favorite couple is definitely Cara and Nathan, but I am a few episodes behind so please, no spoilers.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what you have been loving this month. Have a great day!
Grace xx


17 comments:

  1. Love this post, the maybelline contour stick looks amazing will definitely keep an eye on this!

    Wi xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Victoria Secret lipgloss looks like such a pretty shade!x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I'm obsessed with Love Island, seriously it's so goooood! Mask of Magnamity didn't work for me as I think it was a bit tough on my skin, but a lot of Lush's face masks are amazing! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard lots of mixed things about mask of magnaminty but I guess it is just hit and miss!xx

      Delete
  4. Love the micellar water and Justin Timberlake's new song! Great picks xo

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/4-goals-for-next-3-months.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!! and loving the new banner!💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love to watch teen wolf too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been loving anything vanilla scented recently! Lovely post xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those contour sticks really seem to be everywhere at the moment! I should probably go and invest in one!xx

    Check Out My Recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this post! The body shop body butters are so nice and I really want to try that benefit brow pencil because I never fill in my brows or do anything to them so I think it is time I start! Great post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try the body shop body butters and the lush masks look amazing! Both of the companies dont test on animals which is good too, great post as usual x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete