Monday 15 February 2016

Updated Everyday Makeup Look: Spring Edition!

Hi everyone,
On Instagram a few days ago I asked whether you wanted to see a makeup tutorial on the selfie I posted and a lot of you wanted to see it. I have been wearing this makeup a lot recently and I am using a few new products too. Enjoy!

Starting off with primer, since it is spring my skin tends to become a bit more oily then usual so to control that the Freedom Pro Mattify Base is the perfect product. Before my foundation, I actually like to spot conceal first so that my main spots don't show through the foundation. To cover my spots I use the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer and just blend. Now to even out my skin and add a bit of a glow, I use the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and I like to blend that out with my fingers. To brighten up my face I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose and my chin. To then set everything I use my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder all around my face on a big fluffy brush. Since recently, I have been using blush a lot more I then use the Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba but I only apply the smallest bit because it is super pigmented. To shape my face a little more I take a eye shadow from the Freedom Secret Rose palette to contour my cheek bones. I then blend it out to make it look super natural. Finally for my face makeup I like to highlight with the shade Nighttime Glow out of the Sephora Wishes Come True Palette.

Onto eyes, I like to prime my eyes with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot to just even out my eyelids. Keeping the look super simple I take my Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette and take the shade Nude Delight all across the lid, inner corners and brow bone. For the crease I use the shade bookworm and I blend that into my crease. To finish off my eyes I use the Benefit They're Real mascara on my top and bottom lashes to just make my eyes look bigger. 

I only use one product on my eyebrows but I comb them through first to get my desired shape. I then just go in with the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blonde and this gives them the filled in look but in a super quick and natural way.

Finally for lips, I usually switch this up, but at the moment I like to use Mac's Lipstick in Kinda Sexy and then in the centre I use Avon's Lipstick in Passionate Petal. I find that this combo is super natural and because the Avon Lipstick is too light on it's own it makes my lips look a lot more 3D paired with Kinda Sexy.

I hope you enjoyed this chatty makeup look. I hope you are all having a great week. Have a great day!
Grace xx


8 comments:

  1. Great post! You're so pretty ❤️ Love this look even though you don't need it to look beautiful ❤️ Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I think the colours are so apt for spring!
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! This post is stunning, the pictures are so nice <3

    Check out my latest?

    www.royallyrouge.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! Loved this post xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete