Saturday 2 January 2016

Hopes for 2016!

Hi everyone,
The time has come to start a fresh new year, and I couldn't be more excited. Every year I make a little list of new years resolutions, they are usually lost by the end of the year but I will not loose them this year. This is because I am writing them on here. 2016 for me is going to be all about improvement. I have achieved a lot in 2015 but I want to improve. That's why today I am sharing with you different goals I have for the new year. Maybe this will give you inspiration for your new year resolutions, if you write them. 

Blogging Goals:
- Get to 200 Bloglovin Followers
During 2015 I managed to get 100+ followers which is just mad, and this year to improve I am aiming for 200. I don't know whether it is possible but I want to try.
- Better Blog content and photos
Personally, I think I have improved a lot on my blog from last year, when it first began, but I want to take it to a whole new level. I really want to put a lot of time and effort into my posts with great quality photos.
- Produce a wider variety of content
At the moment, my blog is mainly based around beauty and as much as I love beauty, I want to make my blog a variety of themes. There is going to be some beauty, fashion, life, fitness, advice and just a general random theme.
- Post more often
I use to post once maybe twice a week but I think 2016 I am going to post as often as I can, when I want. During this year, some of my posts haven't been to a good standard because they have been forced. That's not what I want to happen this year, so I am going to post when I want to and hopefully that will be often.
- Discover more bloggers
I think I have been pretty good with this year but I want to discover more. I think it would be super nice if I could help promote other bloggers that deserve more recognition.
- Continue to be active on blogs
I love commenting on other peoples blogs and I would love to maintain that as I love encouraging others. I think commenting on peoples blogs can make a huge difference to their confidence.

Physical Goals:
- Loose a bit more weight

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for saying this but I absolutely hate my body. I am not super overweight but I am overweight so I would like to loose weight. Since I am a dancer, I am expected to be healthy and slim and that's what I want. I am not going to loose weight to the point were I am stick thin but I want to loose weight so I get a bit of fat of my stomach and thighs. I am not doing this for anyone else, I want to do this for me. That's why I am going to do a lot more health and fitness things on my blog as well.
- Workout more
This will help me to loose weight but think it deserves it's own section. As I said before, I am a dancer and I need to build up my stamina. When I do workout I really enjoy it so I am planning to do an outdoor workout once or twice a week and an indoor workout three times a week.
- Improve my skin
I have super spot prone skin and it needs improving. I have bought a few new skin care bits to help and it just needs a general re-boot. 
- Drink more water
I think almost everyone says this as a new years resolution. This goes hand in hand with improving my skin, but I think because of school, I just forget to drink water.

Mental Goals:
- Make scrap books of events
I love looking back at old memories but I don't have a lot of them. As I am doing a lot of exciting things next year I want to be able to record them all in a scrap book. Let me know whether you would like to see a DIY on it or not and that should encourage me.
- Be more positive
I have not been my best this year and it's not good. I want to become a super positive and open person. A lot of people have told be this year that I only think negative and I was really sad about that.
- Love myself
This may sound weird but I really don't like myself. I don't like the way I look or the way I act. During this year I have found it super hard to be myself, with so many people judging me, pressuring me and just being super forceful. I want to be able to stand up for myself, be myself and for people to except that.
- Find myself
I know I am only thirteen but I want to find myself a little more. Try new things to see what I like and don't like and do more things I enjoy. I want to find m style, my look and my future. I am taking my options this year and I would like to know what I want to be when I am older. Not necessarily an exact job but a subject I want to peruse.

I hope you enjoyed this post, so sorry it was a bit long and chatty but I hope this has helped you in some way. Have a great day!
Grace xx