Saturday 12 December 2015

Blogmas Day 12 - Christmas Q&A

Hi everyone,
Today I am going to do a Christmas Q&A, I hope you enjoy!

1. Favorite Christmas food?
It has to be pigs in blankets, they are my favorite food 100%.

2. Favorite hot chocolate?
I am quite boring, I like the standard Cadburys and Malteser ones, with squirty cream, marshmallows and chocolate chips.

3. Favorite cosy socks/pajamas?
I have this super fluffy top from Sainsburys and it is the best thing ever. If you want to see it, it will probably be on my instagram (@gracexkate).

4. Favorite shops to look in at Christmas?
Hate to sound cheap, but Home Bargains and TJ Hughes. They have great deals and super cute stuff.

5. Your Christmas wishlist?
Dedicated a whole post to my Christmas wishlist, link here.

6. Whats your Christmas day routine?
I usually wake up first, my family and I open our presents in the living rooms and all eat breakfast. My granddad then comes over and we exchange gifts and then we spend the afternoon getting ready for dinner, playing with our toys and see family. Obviously, to finish the day we have a huge Christmas dinner.

7. Do you buy a real or fake tree?
My family buys fake trees because they last longer and my family just prefers them, but when I am older I would love a real one.


8. What's a Christmas tradition you have?
I don't think we have any to be honest, we have the same routine every year but nothing really stands out.


9. What's your favorite Christmas memory?

Probably when I got my first phone for Christmas and I cried because I was so happy. It was a brick phone but I was just so happy and then my brother started crying cause he got one off his favorite gifts off all time.


10. Ultimate Christmas dinner?
Turkey, pigs in blankets, potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings and gravy.


11. Do you still have a chocolate advent calendar?
Obviously! I love the Cadbury ones because their designs are so cute.


12. What's your favorite Christmas makeup look?

There sill be a makeup look soon for Christmas day so keep your eyes peeled!


I hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great day!
Grace xx

10 comments:

  1. Great answers Grace!! I can't wait to see your Christmas make-up look, Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me feel so festive and super excited for Christmas. Great answers!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pigs in blankets yas
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pigs in blankets are sooo good! Lovely post xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your answers x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete