Saturday 18 July 2015

New Zoella Range Review

Hi everyone,
Now your probably wondering that today is not the day I usually upload on and to answer your questions yes there will be another blog post going up tomorrow, this is just a cheeky colab post.
As I just mentioned, this post is a colab post, this is a colab with one of my good friends Emily. Me and Emily have both tried out every product from Zoe's range. She will be doing half on her blog and the other half is what your reading right now. Emily's blog will be linked at the end of this post.
Just to start off saying that, I love Zoella as a person, I am reviewing these products as the product not who made them. So I am going to be completely honest and in no way am I trying to offend Zoe.

Scrubbing me softly, Body scrub // £7.00
This has to be one of my favorite products from the range. This is a sugar scrub which are my favorite types. This has a very fresh, slightly fruit scent. Honestly, it wasn't as powerful as I would have liked but it is still a great product. I use this in the bath and shower and it is such a great luxury. After using this I see my skin being a lot bright, healthy looking and smoother. The price is pretty reasonable for the amount you get but I will have to repurchase this.

Fresh fizz, Bath fizzer // £5.00
To be honest I am not a bath person, I much prefer showers. When I do have baths these are my favorite things to use. Again it has the same scent but still not strong. They make a loud fizzing noise and they make the water go misty, which I do like. The scent isn't strong in the bath nor when you get out but I still don't mind that. I wouldn't repurchase it but I do enjoy them. 

Coin Purse/ makeup bag // £6.00
I really love this, I store my everyday makeup or my school essentials in this. It is such great quality and the prints are super cute on the front. The only down side is that it is a little over priced.

Foam sweet foam, Shower gel // £3.50
This is really cute in the packaging. The scent is still the same as all the rest of the range but it does get stronger when you use it in the shower. It lathers up nicely but not as well as others. I probably wouldn't repurchase it again as I have ones I prefer for less money.

So I hope you enjoyed this quick little blog post be sure to check out Emily's Blog here
Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I got the whole range for my birthday (yesterday) and I'm really looking forward to trying out the range.
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the whole range for my birthday as well ! I can't wait to find out your opinions of them. xx

      Delete