Sunday 24 May 2015

Nude Nails

Hi everyone,
Feels like I haven't wrote a blog post in ages :( but I do have some exciting blog posts coming up very, very soon. Today's blog post though, is going to be my favorite nude nail polishes. I have been loving neutral nails for the spring, they just look so effortless and classic, so I am going to share my favorites with you today.
(Left to right)
I think that white nail polish makes you look more tanned and just really clean and fresh. The white nail polish I own is from Maybelline and its the colour Winter Baby. I really need a new white nail polish, because this nail polish is really sheer and it took me 3 to 4 coats to get it block colour. So please leave your recommendations in the comments.

I recently shown this nail polish in my beauty haul and it's the Barry M gelly hi-shine nail paint in Lychee. This is a gorgeous cream but with more of a brown undertone. I think this colour would look nice on any skin tone, it is such a versatile colour.

Another Maybelline nude nail polish is one in Mauve Kiss. This is a lovely chocolate milkshake brown colour. This is so lovely to wear and it goes with everything you wear.

The last one is another Barry M one, but this is there speedy quick dry range in the colour Pit Stop. This is just a dusty grey colour. I love the formula of these, they are very pigmented and it is a gorgeous colour.

So I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and comment your favorite trend for Spring 2015.
Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love the colour Pit Stop and I'll have to pick it up!
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete