Friday 10 April 2015

Most affordable eye shadows

Hi everyone,
So today's post is going to be a little different. I am going to share with you an amazing product that has been a recent discovery of mine. I have never thought about trying beauty products from a supermarket brand, but when I was in Home Bargains I couldn't help but notice the beauty stand they had and the amazing prices they were at. I thought it was for Christmas only but turns out it's there 12 months of the year. They had a range of products, from bronzing pearls to liquid eyeliners, they had almost everything.
I would love to try more of the products but I have tried the eye shadows. The eye shadows are the best I have tried on a budget. The pack comes with 3 separate eye shadows for 99p. That works out 33p each. You get the choice of 2 packs. Pack 1 had a white, silver and a dark grey. Pack 2, which is the one I own has a white, nude and a dark brown. 
All of the eye shadows are shimmers and are very pigmented the only down side is the packaging, they are very fragile and cheap looking. The packaging for the eye shadows are plastic. The bottom of them fall apart very easily, but that's the only thing I don't like.
The eye shadows are so creamy and pigmented. I would highly recommend you try these out, they would be great for a starter or someone who just loves eye shadows.
I can't wait to try out more and I probably will very soon.
So I hope you liked this post, comment if you have any suggestions and I will be sure to try them out.
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment