Monday 13 April 2015

London Series Part 3: Haul

Hi everyone,
Today's post is going to be my long awaited London haul. I didn't buy a lot but I am just going to share the main pieces I bought.

Starting off with what I got from Topshop. I bought 2 tee shirts one is cropped with dark pink details and that was about £14.00. The second tee shirt was a grey tee with the phrase "Can't touch this" on it made out of sequins, and that was about £24.00.

From Holister I got another loose crop top. It is white with a palm tree pattern, and it has a small pocket on the side and it was £18.00. I also got one of their old body sprays which was on sale for £5.00.

I then went to Victoria secret and bought 2 sweatshirts and a pair of joggers from PINK. The first one is a lovely mint colour with a loose hood and it had the "pink dog" sign on the front. The second sweatshirt had 3 horizontal stripes, the first one a grey burn-out pattern, the middle was just plain white, and the last stripe was hot pink, The white stripe had the word PINK in the middle of it. These two sweatshirts are so comfortable and they were only £44.50 each, I can't wait to get more. I then bought a pair of joggers, they where grey burn-out with the word PINK on the side in white. These are probably my favorite thing I bought through the whole trip, they are so comfy and soft. They where also £44.50.
I also went into the Victoria Secret beauty section, and I found out it was buy one get one free. I had a little look and bought 2 lip glosses in the shades pinky and totally hot, a lip scrub in strawberry fizz, and a small purse with the logo on it. All off these products where only £16 altogether. My mum also pointed out their phone cases and since I have the iPhone 6 it's hard to find phone cases in the high street. This phone case was £18, which is a bit pricey, but it was totally worth it. 

That's all I bought when I was in London, but I did take a few freebies from the hotel I stayed in. I stayed in Thistle hotel, and they left a mini shower gel, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner. I haven't tried any of them out but I would probably take them if I went travelling.

At the train station on the way home, I went into The Body Shop and the minis where on sale for buy one, get one half price so I got 2 hand sanitizers in strawberry and mango. 

No comments:

Post a Comment