Saturday 4 April 2015

I Heart Spring Tag


Hi everyone,So today I am going to do my first ever tag on my blog and it is the I <3 spring tag. I tag everyone who is reading this, either leave it as a comment below or comment a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out. I really hope you enjoy this post and let me know if you want me to do anymore tags on my blog. This is also a colab with Pxstel_Petal, she has an amazing blog which I will link at the bottom, so be sure to check it out. 
Question 1: Favorite Spring nail polish?My favorite spring nail polishes have to be between the Barry M gelly hi-shine nail paint in Papaya or Barry M speedy dry nail paint in kiss me quick.Question 2: What is your must-have lip colour this spring?I have a lipstick and a lip gloss which is the perfect combo (just noticed the fact I have cheated with the first two questions already). The lipstick is a Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Pink star and the lip gloss is by Soap and Glory in the shade punch bowl.Question 3: What is your favorite spring dress?I am not one that wears dresses often since I don't really like my legs but this dress from H&M is really pretty.Question 4: What's your favorite flower?I love all types of wild flowers and I also love tulips since they just remind me of spring.They are both so pretty.            Image result for wild flowersQuestion 5: Favorite spring accessory?I have recently bought this flower crown from New look and I think it would look beautiful with any outfit. It was also really inexpensive it was on sale for £2 I think.Question 6: What spring trend(s?) are you most excited about this year?Makeup wise, it would have to be the super natural look. I like to keep my makeup very simple and healthy looking and I think that will be a massive trend this year. For fashion, I would love it, if kimonos were popular again, like last year and Aztec print, I think will be very popular, I have seen a lot of the high street selling it at the moment.Question 7: Favorite spring candle?I don't own a lot of candles but one that reminds me of spring is this one by sainsburys.Question 8: Favorite body spray/ perfume for spring?I recently bought this holister spray while I was in London and it is how I would imagine spring as a scent, it is so light but sweet and fruity at the same time.Question 9: What is spring like where you live?In case you didn't know, I live in England and spring here is pretty much a mixture of winter and summer. On some days you get beautiful sunshine and on some days you get wind and rain. It all depends on how the weather is feeling.Question 10: What's your favorite thing about spring?My favorite thing about spring is probably the fashion or the improvement in weather.Question 11: Are you a spring cleaner?Most of the time I am, but sometimes I am just never in the mood to clean.Question 12: Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?We don't have a spring break in England but we do break up before Easter(someone from America, tell me if its the same thing?). During the two weeks off I will probably just chill with my friends and revise for my end of year exams since they are straight after the holiday.So I hope you enjoyed this post. Make sure you go and read Pxstel_Petal's blog, her link is here.Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment