Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favorites

Hi everyone,
Wow! It feels like I haven't posted in ages even though it has only been a week. If you are wondering why I have not posted for a week it' because I haven't had time. I have had 5 tests that I had to revise for, a dance show all weekend and I just haven't had the time to sit down and write a post.
Today I thought I would share with you my January favorites. Sorry the pictures aren't good quality I just wanted to get the blog post up in time.

Makeup



To make my makeup last a lot longer I bought the MUA primer and I have used this everyday (when I remember) for school. It has a good formula and nice texture and it makes my makeup last a lot longer.


I have discovered the collection, lasting perfection concealer. I have heard so many great things so I just needed to try it out. It gives great coverage, lasts all day and its just an essential for me now.













My go-to eye look for school is white eyeliner and mascara and I have been using the MUA intense colour eyeliner in snow white. It is only £1 and it is so pigmented, this is a must have for me.





Next makeup product I have been loving is the Revlon lacquer balm in Demure. Again, this is a popular product and I wanted to try this out. 

I wanted an everyday nude shade and demure is the perfect one.   It is a nude/pink with a bit off shimmer in it. They are very moisturizing and great for everyday. They are also on a great off for only £4.99!






Skincare



I have been obsessed with one skincare product this month and it has been the Body Shop, camomile cleansing balm. I didn't want to buy the full size since I had never tried anything like it before so I asked for a sample. I have used this everyday to remove my makeup and its still half full. It does a great job and this is far better than using wipes. I will have to buy the full size very soon.




Body


This month I have been obsessed with this body lotion. I got it a while ago as a gift but I have only just started to use it. I really like the formula of this, it is very moisturizing and hydrating. I am also in love with the smell of this.









Hair


I have been using the Batiste dry shampoo. I have went through about 3 middle sizes off this. I love this for second or even third day hair. It gives lots of volume and it is a nice formula










Music

The only album I have been listening to this month is Olly Murs- Never Been Better. I love every song some of my favorites are Did you miss me and can't say no.






TV

I have been loving dance moms, I watch it every weekday. I think I am slightly obsessed.









Fashion
I am a very lazy person so after school and on the weekend I live in leggings, joggers, sweatshirts and just general comfy clothes.

App


I have been into crossy road all month. My friends have me obsessed. It is just a great game to play when you are bored.

Youtuber/blogger

I have been into http://beautiegirl.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://gabriellalovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/, there blog is amazing. I have been watching Floral Princess
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwR-g7XxcLxjYVTS5qncFhg a lot this month , I check everyday to see if she has a new video and she just has a great channel.


I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and there will be a very special review going up later this week.

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment