Monday 5 January 2015

Top 5 Winter Nail Polishes

Hi Everyone.
So today I have decided to share my top 5 favorite nail polishes for the winter.

 (left to right)

Revlon, Fast dry nail enamel - 400,Ignite
( Very Metallic and beautiful )

Maybelline, Colour Show nail polish - 150,Mauve kiss
( Makes your nails look so healthy )

Revlon, Fast dry nail enamel - 810, Hazy
( Very Basic, but so different )

Barry M, Gelly hi-shine nail paint - 350, Plum
( Gorgeous colour for winter )

Topshop, Nail polish - All I need is aniseed
( Perfect Berry Colour )

I love all off these nail polishes. They are all so different but they all look very autumnal.  

I Hope you liked this blog post and let me know what your favorite nail polishes for the winter are.
Grace xx


2 comments:

  1. I have the purple one for winter as well! I like to wear black too// gothandIdidntevenknowit 😂💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to wear black as well and that purple almost looks black sometimes.

      Delete