Sunday 21 December 2014

The Body Shop Advent Calender: Week 2&3

8th December:
I received a strawberry lip balm from the body shop. I was super excited about this because I wanted to try it. It is just a clear lip balm, it moisturizes really well and smells great! I really love this product and now I want to try more of their lip balms now.

9th December:
I got another hand cream but this time it was in strawberry. This smells so nice I could eat it (but I wouldn’t) It absorbs really quickly and it makes my hands feel so soft. I love their hand creams now, I will be really sad when I run out of both of my hand creams. I will have to go and get more. (In case you haven’t noticed I’m kind off obsessed)






10th December
Today I got one of their colour crush nail polishes. I have been wanting to try these for ages but have never had the time to but one. Mine is in the shade 120 relish the moment. It is the perfect red, great for this time of year. I was so impressed with this. With one coat, it was the same colour as what was in the bottle and it was really shiny and it didn’t take that long to dry. I could compare them to Barry M, but they are thicker, I feel like. You would only need about 2 coats and it would look very bold. I am very impressed with this product.






11th December

I received my third and final soap. This one is by far my favourite, it is the glazed apple one. It is the bet smelling one to me by far, since I love sweet smells. This is exactly like the rest but different scents. They all lather up well, they make your hands smell really nice and they are a perfect size for travelling. I am so happy I have a third soap and in the perfect scent.





12th December
I got another shimmer body lotion which I wasn’t that happy about :( Since I didn’t like the other one. This one is in the scent glazed apple again and it is one of my favourite scents but it isn’t one of my favourite products. Like the other one it was a lovely texture and nice and smooth on the skin but as soon as a rubbed it in all I could see was glitter. And after that, everything I touched had glitter. I did not like this. I wouldn’t repurchase it but it was nice to try.
13th December:

I received my first skincare product which was the vitamin E moisture cream. For some weird reason I really like the smell but the quality of the product is even better. I use this as my daily moisturizer today and WOW! I love it so much.It is so light on the skin but is so moisturizing.it came in a small pot which is great for traveling and it has a lot of product in it for a tester. As soon as I applied it to my face it absorbed very quickly and left my skin feeling so soft. It kept my skin hydrated for the whole day. I really like this product and I will certainly be repurchasing the full size.
















14th December:
I got my second skincare product and it is one I have wanted for ages. It is there vitamin E moisture mask. I haven't used this yet since it is only a small sachet and it will only last me one mask. But I cannot wait to try it out. I am really excited to try out there skincare line and the vitamin E range is men't to be really good, so I hope it lives up to that.





15th December
Today I got my final skincare product and it is their vitamin e night cream. This is very similar to the moisture cream just a lot more intense for moisture. I have used this every night since I got it and I love it so much it is really think but doesn’t feel heavy. As this is my first ever night cream I might have to repurchase it. It comes in a small tub which has a lot of product in it and it will last me a long time. Also all of the skincare products I have received have been the body shops best sellers.



16th December
I received another shower gel but this time it is in moringa scent. This is a very floral and girly scent which isn’t my favourite, but it is very light and smells really nice. As you will already know I am a massive fan of the body shop shower gels and the mini ones are the cutest and are great for traveling. I am a really big fan of the scent so I would repurchase this product.





17th December
Today I had another product in the scent moringa but this time it was the body milk. This is the first body milk I had ever tried from the body shop. To me this is like a body lotion for on the go. It has a thin consistency and is easy to apply. It absorbs within seconds and leaves my skin feeling so soft. This product is so good for traveling or even for school or just to put in your handbag. It smells like the shower gel. I think I will have to buy another body milk when I run out of this.
18th December
I was really excited to open this since it was one of the biggest and inside was one of their shower lilies and it was in this lovely cream/white colour. It was really dense and small and it is an essential for most people. I have heard that the shower lilies from the body shop are really good, so I will let you know what I think of them.






19th December
Today I received my 2nd lip product and it was the honey mania lip balm.To start off with this smalls so nice it is so sweet and I love it. It is just clear and comes in a little pot with a lot of product in it. I have used this a few times and every time I have used it I have just feel in love with it. It is just a nice lip balm to carry round with you for the day. It is very light and it is really moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling so soft.




20th December
I received the wild argon body lotion. I was really pleased when I found out it didn't have any shimmer in it since I don’t like how it leaves my skin. This body lotion is really nice and moisturizing and great for the colder months. It has a very nutty scent which I quit like. I have tried the body lotions before and I did really enjoy them so I am excited to try this out.





21st December
I really wasn’t expecting this but I got one of their makeup brushes. Mine was labelled for eye shadow put to me you could use it for a lot of things. This brush is very dense and soft. I cannot wait to try this out since I have never tried any of their makeup brushes.

I am really sorry that I haven't been uploading as often as I should be but now I have finished school for a while you will be seeing a lot more blog posts so please keep an eye on my blog. There should be some Christmas posts coming up. I hope you all had a lovely day and that you are just as excited for Christmas as I am.
Grace xx




No comments:

Post a Comment