Friday 26 December 2014

The Body Shop Advent Calender review & favorites

Hi
So today I am going to talk about my favorite products that came in the body shop Advent calendar. I found this to be a really hard decision since I loved so many products.

Favorite Skincare Product:
Vitamin E night cream. This one was my favorite because I had never used a night cream before and I have noticed such a different with this cream. I makes my skin so soft and moisturized.








Favorite Body moisturizer Products
I had to choose 2 and they are the body butters and the body milks. I love both of these because they are so different, the body butter is really thick, creamy and luxurious but the body milk is just quick, easy and great for on the go.







Favorite bath and shower product
For me it has to be there shower gels. To me nothing can beat them, they lather up nicely, and Smell amazing and they are just brilliant. I have to say I do also really like the soap but I didn't love it as much as the shower gels.








Favorite hand care product
My favorite was deferentially the almond hand and nail cream. It is just so luxurious and creamy. I have seen a really big difference since using this.









Favorite beauty product
This was probably the hardest one to choose but I have to say the colour crush nail polish. They are so opaque and glossy, I really love them and I want all the shades! But I do love the eyeliner and lip balm.








Favorite accessory
It has to be the eye shadow brush. I am so impressed with it. It is very versatile so you can use it for lots of things and it picks up the pigmentation of the product really nicely and it’s easy to apply.








Top 3 scents
>Frosted cranberry
>Glazed apple
>Shea
This was really hard since I love most of the body shops scents but I managed to choose 3 and I love all 3 equally for their own different reasons.






Top 3 Products
>Almond hand cream
>Night cream
>Shower gel
I have chosen these three because I have used them none-stop since I got them.







Disappointing products

>Shimmer body lotion
>Strawberry lip balm
I didn't like either of these. The shimmer body lotion even though it smelled amazing the product wasn't that nice. The strawberry lip balm just d
didn't do anything it was very thin and it didn't moisturize my lips very well.


Overall I think that the body shop Advent calendar is great for anyone who wants to try out a mixture of products. The quality of most products are great. It’s a great value for money.

I hope you enjoyed finding out what I got in my advent calendar and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment