Monday 29 December 2014

Review: The Body Shop, Honeymania bubble bath melt

HI everyone.
Today I am going to do my first review, and it's going to be on the body shops, Honeymania bubble bath melt.
It claims to be an indulgent bubble bath melt. Drizzle into the bath to create creamy bubbles with a rich, floral scent. Then you just relax for skin that feels silky soft.

 I have used this a couple of times and I love it! All you have to do is pour an amount of your choice into the bath and give it a couple of minutes to mix in with the water and as you get in you are surrounded in beautiful bubbles. 
When I come out it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth. I also really like the smell is is very sweet. If you put a lot in like me your water turns this pastel yellow colour. 
It retails for £8 and it is so worth is since you get 300ml in it and if you use a reasonable amount then it will last you along time and most of the time the body shop products are on offer so keep an eye out for them.
The only thing I wish they did was more scent.
I really hope you liked this short review and let me know what you want me to try next.
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment